Beauty routines are necessary but often time-consuming and (at times) irritating parts of the day. We’d all like to save some time and, presumably, sleep a little longer, so creating shortcuts is a wise thing to do.
Lucky for us, this is the internet and there’s an unending supply of clever tricks that’ll add ages onto our free time sans beauty prep. Let’s take a look.
1. Perfectly line and curl your eyes in seconds flat.
All you need is your eyeliner pencil and eyelash curler.
2. Need help creating that perfect smokey eye?
Use the “hashtag trick.” Create a hashtag on the outer V of your eyelid and then blend it into the perfect smokey shading.
3. Shave with baby oil instead of shaving cream.
This leaves legs smoother for longer and extends the razor’s life.
4. Mix together foundation and moisturizer for the perfect tint.
This way you can adjust a tone to perfectly match your skin or get that lovely dewy look everyone’s after.
5. Is your hair just a little too greasy but there’s no time for a shower?
Baby powder is all you’ll need!
6. Sometimes we just need to do two things at once…
…so let your mascara double up as eyeliner. check how to use mascara as eyeliner here.
7. Need to dress up your hair in no time?
Try this twisted ponytail.
8. Quick frizz-buster beauty hack.
All it takes is a little hairspray and a toothbrush. Brush ’em away.
9. One and done trick.
If you’re really low on time, choose to play up either your lips or eyes, not both.
10. Need to groom those brows but don’t have the proper tools?
A toothbrush will do the trick!
11. Maybe you’re caught without all your daily products?
Well blush is one of the most important aspects to a polished look and you can always use one of the many lipsticks in your bag.
12. Quickly style your hair into place.
By spraying your bobby pins with hairspray first, they’ll have much more grip and you’ll spend no time at all getting your hair to stay in place.
13. Mascara in a rush…dangerous!
Keep from smudging and clumping all over by using a business card to cover your eyelid!
14. This could be the biggest time-saver!
Iron clothing edges with a straightener!
15. False eyelash application is never easy.
Save time by cutting each of them into three pieces. This will make it waaay easier!