I saw on the Internet a photo of such a pillow, and immediately wanted to make this. Under the photo was just a short description, which said that it is the Chinese knot. I have found the tutorial and thought I should share this with all of you.
Process of making the pillow from chinese knot:
- Take a batting width of 1.5 m and 2 m long.
- Knit fabric width of 1.5 m and a length of 70 cm
- Cut to the width of the batting 3 wide strips 33 cm and a length of 2 meters, respectively
- Rolled strips along the roll of batting and sewed edge to not spun
- Rolls stitched together long.
- The fabric was cut into 4 strips width of 17 cm and a length of 1.5 m
- I sewed podoski long, considering drawing
- Wrapping cloth around batting and begin a long and carefully sew
- The result was a boa constrictor length of 6.15 m and a diameter of about 4.5 cm.
- Try the knot as shown below.
- It remains to decide what to do with the ends on the wrong side
- So I show where it sewed
- So the tips first sewn and then sewn to the next round.
- And finally, here is the pillow made by using chinese knot.