Eeww….. Acne / Pimples… The major problem faced by teens now-a-days. These make the people miserable due to their appearance.
Many lotions & medicines are there to treat pimples. Instead of those chemicals why can’t we try natural methods. Have a look into kitchen, you can find an effective solution for this problem.
Cucumber contains silica, a rich source of nutrients that replenishes the skin. It also holds the connective tissue of skin tightly and acts as an anti – acne, anti – aging and anti – wrinkle product.
- Cut a small cucumber into pieces and blend to make a paste.
- Stir in 3 teaspoons of yogurt then apply to the affected skin.
- Allow to dry and absorb for 30 – 45 minutes.
- Rinse off with clean lukewarm water and pat the skin dry.
- For additional rejuvenation, spray cool water or an ice cube on your face.
Rose water and Lemon juice
The combination of Rose water and Lemon Juice is also an excellent remedy to cure acne. Lemon juice is already an established remedy when it comes to acne cure.
- Combine equal parts of rose water and lemon juice i.e.1 tbsp of rose water with 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Mix the two ingredients well.
- Washing the face with this mixture helps in the opening of pores and then apply the same in the affected areas and leave for 10 minutes.
This process helps in the drying of acne and the lemon juice also helps in the lightening of the acne scars. Before using this pack, test it on the elbow or the neck to be sure that you are allergic or sensitive to lemon juice.
papaya fruit is very effective to treat and prevent acne, wrinkles and dry skin. Papaya latex can also be used to reduce calluses and rough skin on hands and feet. You can use papaya as a mask for acne.
- Mashed papaya and mix with honey.
- Then use it for mask about 30 minutes, wash with warm water.
- Do it regularly until your acne gone.
Oatmeal is a natural scrub that contains antioxidants that help to reduce redness and also protect the skin against UV sun damage. When combined with other skin friendly ingredients like honey or lemon, it will leave your skin soft and hydrated.
- Grind 1/2 teaspoon oatmeal coarsely and then add 6 to 8 drops of lemon juice and 1tbsp honey.
- Stir it well and apply this on your face evenly.
- Let it sit for about 15 – 20 minutes.
- Then gently rub the face in the circular motion for about 2 – 5 minutes.
- Rub against the direction of the hair growth.
- Wash it off with water and repeat this for 2 – 3 times a week.
Sugar, corn flour and egg white is a great combinational natural peel off mask that will not only remove facial hair, but also clears the impurities from your skin!
- Take a bowl and separate the egg white from an egg.
- Whisk it and add 1 tbsp sugar and 1/2tbsp corn flour, and stir well.
- Apply this to the face and wait for about 15 – 20 minutes to dry.
- Peel off the mask to remove facial hair.
- Repeat this process for 3 – 4 times a week.