Glowing skin is one thing which everyone wants to have. But because of heat, pollution and aging our skin becomes dark. Neck is one of the common place which gets effected more. Dark skin around is not really something anyone wants to get. This dark skin is noticeable by showing up as too much pigmentation in the skin along the folds of the neck and the creases in their body. Although it is not an infection and is not at all contagious, it still makes people cringe, thinking it is an obvious sign of poor hygiene. Although neglecting to wash and scrub the neck area is one reason people get black neck.
You can easily solve this problem with these natural home remedies.
Vitamin C helps in growth and repair of tissues in all parts of your body. So start taking fruits which are having Vitamin C. Lemon has high vitamin C and bleaching properties, which helps in removing dead cells around the neck and repairing the tissues.
- Take a lemon slice, dip in salt and scrub with it around the neck.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and wash it.
- If your skin is very sensitive then mix lemon juice and rose water and apply it around the neck
Orange is other fruit which has high vitamin C.
- Dry the orange peel and blend it into powder.
- Take two spoons of orange peel powder and add few drops of milk
- Apply the mixture around your neck and let it dry.
- Wash your neck with warm water.
Oatmeal has many health benefits as well as many beauty benefits. It’s good for the skin, absorbs odors, treats acne, removes dead cells. Oatmeal ideal to use as a face mask, cleanser or soap for every skin type, especially sensitive skin.
- Take 2 or 3 spoons of oatmeal and add few drops of milk or little yogurt to make a thick paste.
- Apply it around the neck and let it dry.
- Take a hot shower. Repeat this for three days, your will find amazing results.
Tomato & Honey:
Brighten dull skin with a brightening tomato and honey mask. Tomato has a rich lycopene content which can slightly tan your skin giving you that gorgeous glowing look. Tomato will also protect your skin from UV lights, making it a natural sunscreen. Honey has skin lightening and brightening properties.
- Blend the tomato till you get a smooth puree.
- Stir in the honey and mix well.
- Apply the mixture onto your face.
- Sit for 15 minutes to allow the mixture to sink deep. When the time is up, wash off with cold water.
Potatoes contain an enzyme called catecholase that has impressive bleaching property. Using potatoes on your skin is a good way to lighten dark skin patches.
- Cut potato into 4 pieces.
- Take one piece and scrub with it around the neck for 15 mins
- Or you can take potato juice and apply it around the neck. Let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Then wash neck with cold water.
Cucumber is great for cleansing the skin and cooling irritated areas.
- Scrubbing the neck with a cucumber that has been sliced open will help to exfoliate skin and remove dead skin cells.
- Applying cucumber juice or mashed cucumber, massaging it into the neck for a few minutes, and letting it sit for about twenty minutes is a great way to reduce and get rid of black neck.
Banana And Olive Oil:
Banana and olive oil mask is rich in anti-oxidants which vanishes fine lines and gives you healthy, glowing skin.
- Mash the pulp of a banana.
- Add a small amount of olive oil to and mix.
- Apply this to the neck as mask and leave for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Wash with water and pat dry the skin.
- Try to apply daily.
Milk is a good cleanser and moisturizer to help clear the darkness in the neck region.
- Add 2 – 3 tablespoons of yogurt to milk cream and stir well.
- Apply to the dark neck and massage gently for few minutes.
- Leave on for another few minutes and wash with warm water followed by mild soap.
- Follow this process daily.
- Or Apply fresh milk cream
- Rub in for a few minutes and then wash it with warm water.
- Repeat regularly.
All these remedies are natural, safe and easily available to remove the dark discoloration on the neck very quickly without any side effects. If any problem persists, then consult dermatologist.