Ginger may do more than taste delicious and calm the stomach. A new study shows it will also have benefits for people with asthma. Ginger’s anti-inflammatory properties have made it a valuable tool in pain relief for centuries.
Want to know the ginger’s applying methods for treating asthma. Here are some amazing methods to get yourself, the complete control over asthma. But always remember that all these process won’t give result after one time usage. So, you have to follow them regularly to get rid of asthma.
Ginger with Pomegranate Juice and Honey:
- Ginger juice
- Pomegranate juice
- Take equal quantities of ginger juice, honey and pomegranate juice in a small bowl.
- Combine them well till all these ingredients are mixed thoroughly.
- Then take about a tablespoon of this mixture to reduce asthma.
- Daily intake of this mixture for about 2 – 3 times a day will definitely give effective results over asthma.
Ginger with Water:
- Ginger(ground) – 1 teaspoon
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Begin the process by taking ground ginger in a small clean bowl.
- Then add water to it and stir it well.
- Drink a tablespoon of this mixture before going to bed.
- Consume this mixture on daily basis to get complete control over asthma.
- Or you can simply chew a piece of it daily for treating asthma.
Ginger with Honey and Fenugreek Seeds:
- Ginger juice – 1 tablespoon
- Fenugreek seeds – 2 tablespoons
- Honey – 1 tablespoon
- First of all soak fenugreek seeds in water for overnight and remove the water to dry them.
- Then take a small bowl and pour freshly taken ginger juice, honey and fenugreek seeds in it.
- Mix all these ingredients and drink this twice a day, i.e. once in morning time and once at night time before going to bed.
- Repeat the intake of this mixture daily to detoxify the lungs and to get relief from asthma and its symptoms.
Ginger with Honey:
Gingers anti-inflammatory properties help to treat asthma infection and honey helps to coat the throat and soothes it to get complete relief from the asthma.
- Fresh ginger
- Take a small bowl and add small pieces of fresh ginger in it.
- Then add sufficient amount of honey in it and stir it properly.
- Consume this mixture and chew it slowly and then swallow it.
- Regular consumption of this mixture will help a lot in treating asthma and many other health problems.
Ginger with Walnuts:
This process is based on Chinese medication in which they thought that the combination of walnuts and ginger’s root will definitely help to clear the lungs of excessive phlegm and thus eliminates constant coughing in throat and also clears the airways for normal breathing.
- Walnuts – 3
- Ginger – 3 slices (freshly chopped)
- Warm liquid or tea (Optional)
- First of all, take walnuts and remove the meat from it properly.
- Grind it finely and take gingers slices and grate it.
- Add this grated gingers to the walnuts mixture and stir it well.
- Consume this mixture with warm liquid or tea at night time before going to bed.
- As per Chinese, your will wake up in the morning without any asthma symptoms.
- Regular consumption of this mixture will help you to get relief from asthma.