Dark skin around the neck is not really something anyone wants to get. This dark skin is noticeable by showing up as too much pigmentation in the skin along the folds of the neck and the creases in their body. Although dark neck is not an infection and is not at all contagious, it still makes people cringe, thinking it is an obvious sign of poor hygiene. Although neglecting to wash and scrub the neck area is one reason people get black neck.
You can easily solve this problem by lighten your dark neck with these natural home remedies.
- Almonds are a superfood, which has high vitamins and good fats, that are beneficial for the hair, skin and the body. To decrease the darkness around the neck prepare the almond mixture. Refrigerate the almond mixture for sometime. Apply it around the neck and massage. Leave it for 10 minutes and wash with warm water. Repeat the process 4 times a week for the better results.
- Almond mixture preparation – Mix half spoon almond powder with one spoon milk powder and one & half spoon honey.
- There are so many benefits of Aloe vera for hair, skin & beauty. It provides moisture to the skin. Apply aloe vera gel or paste around the neck daily. Let it dry for 20 minutes and wash it with cool water. The antioxidants in aloe vera will make your skin glow.
- Mix cucumber juice and rose water. Dip cotton in mixture and clean the dark areas of your neck with the cotton daily. After cleaning with cotton wash it with cool water. If rose water is not available, you can use lime/lemon water instead.
- Make three spoons of oats into powder and mix little amount of tomato pure. Apply the mixture as pack on face and neck. Massage for sometime and wash your face & neck with warm water. You can scrub with milk and oats mixture.