Process of making Christmas balls of paper strips:
- Things we need:The paper strip and a length of 30 cm and a width of 1 / 1.5 / 2 cm.
Large and small beads.
piece of wire and a length of 15 cm.
Cutting sprocket or slices of the paper, 2 cm diameter
brush of thread
- Pierce our stripes in middle of the center (15cm from the edge) with Awl.
- And edges, retreating 0.5 cm.
- Bend the wire into round at one end
- Strung beads and a small asterisk (you can just cut a circle out of paper)
- Then 3 strips of 2 cm wide
- and 3 strips of 1.5 cm wide as shown below.
- Strung 13 beads with a diameter of 0.7 cm (can be cut from a piece of cocktail tubes, a length of about 9 cm)
- Now we form our ball, first narrow strips
- Here’s the ball
- now between the narrow strips put the wide strips
- Add an asterisk
- Large beads and small beads. At a distance of about 1 cm from the bead wire to bite off and round off the Round.
- Below you can hang the brush, or can be left as is.