Process of making bells from plastic bottle:
- The shape of a plastic bottle(any plastic bottle will be fine). The upper part of bottle is covered with the paper to the below shape.
- Dress top package, fasten a rubber band.
- Apply glue to the package, tighten and wrapped with twine plump. After drying, remove from the bottle and separate from the pack
- That’s our bell
- And so here it is inside.
- Color the bells and decorate them with lace, beads, ribbons,.. with what ever you are interested.